Friday 25 February 2011

ExaVer!!

Allahu Akhbar.


 Assalamualaikum wbt and hai again!!

Early this morning I was so happy. Smiling with my air liur basi still at my cheek. ahaha..just kidding.My parents asked me to join them for breakfast at NazMaju at one of the shop in this area and as usual i will say no and menggelabah for my assignment and study for Exam..

Exam: Assalamualaikum cik tasha~. I am coming to you soon.

Me: Now??Why so soon.

Exam: Well, u should focus now. I dont care!!I will come to you accoding day and time as usual!

See, berangan sudah. so, fever and sickness suddenly like tiba-tiba ada and i call it as ExaVER..meaning ..Exam+ Fever.

Huhuhu..

what to do, suddenly a lot of assignment, quiz last minute from lecturers..and ..a'a..a'ah.....DoNT BLAME OUTSIDErs...kalau nak exam tu, everyone nak kena blame kan. ahahah!

Well, still on my drawing and my esaimen..wanna see?? check it out..


I AM PROUD TO WASTING MY TIME AT COMPUTER AFTER SPM AND MAKE STUPID GRAPHIC AND DOODLES WITH FRIENDS AND OTHERS..SEEEEE ..this is what it looks like..after i draw it..


time to burn them in the cd..until next time..we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment